(+44)1383 631 001
- Exit the M90, at Junction 3, A907/A92 and take the Dunfermline exit.
- At the next Roundabout, take the second exit towards Dunfermline.
- At the next Roundabout, take the third exit towards Dunfermline.
- At the next Roundabout at Asda, take the second exit towards Dunfermline and stay in the left hand lane.
At the Traffic Lights by the Arnold Clark garage, continue straight on towards Dunfermline.
- At the next Traffic Lights 150m later, turn left into Halbeath Drive.
- At the next Tee Junction, Turn right and drive about 200m.
- Take the first right and the car park entrance is your next right in about 100m. That’s you arrived.
For local bus timetables please check the Stagecoach website. Services which pass The Vine are x26, x27, x30 and d6.
Our nearest train station is Dunfermline Queen Margaret. This is easily accessible from any station in the UK, however you may require a change of trains at Edinburgh Waverly.
- From here, walking down the stairs from the southbound platform will bring you to a set of traffics lights and a Kwik Fit Garage.
- Crossing over, keep the Kwik Fit on your left and walk towards the railway bridge over the main road.
- Just at the bridge, there is a footpath heading up to the left – following this will bring you to the entrance to the Church Car Park.