We are on a Generosity Revolution Four Week Series.
Four Sunday messages are not going to be enough to transform your finance into a beautiful and thriving financial garden.
I strongly recommend you go through one of these courses with your life Group or personally.
I went on the CAP Money Course over 5 years ago and it was the best decision I have ever made and helped me totally transform my finance. I strongly recommend you book into one.
“The CAP Money Course is a free course that will teach you budgeting skills and a simple, cash-based system that works. In just a few weeks, you will get to grips with your finances so you can budget, save and prevent debt.
Whether you feel pretty organised or whether it’s like a lucky dip every time you try to withdraw cash from your account, the CAP Money Course will help you take complete control of your finances. There are hundreds of courses run throughout the country each year, along with specific courses for students, youth and kids.”More info’
From motivating true stories of great perseverance to insightful teaching to deeply introspective self-study, the MoneyLife finance study is designed to help you overcome financial challenges to help you gain a life of meaning and purpose. It is a highly relational biblical financial study intended to create interaction among group members that will foster mutual support and accountability for the entire group. This study provides solutions for both the symptoms and the root cause of your financial problems once and for all. Combining solid biblical teaching, powerful online tools, and hands-on practical experiences, the MoneyLife finance study is a 10-week journey with the potential to change not only your finances but also your life. The MoneyLife finance study will help you: –
- Understand God’s financial principles
- Obtain hope and deepen your faith
- Grow in your generosity
- Ditch debt permanently
- Create a solid, reasonable financial plan for your life
- Make confident financial decisions
- Develop new attitudes and habits related to money and possessions
- Save and invest for the future
- Impart financial wisdom to your children
God’s financial principles are timeless, and those are reinforced by a powerful package of online tools. The MoneyLife planner suite of resources are incorporated in the study and are designed to give you solid ways to assess your situation, create a plan to meet your financial goals, and keep you on track to meet those goals.More info’
Or look at
Don’t be fooled. Getting out of debt or on a budget can’t change your life. A healthy 401k can’t change your life. A renewed U.S. economy can’t change your life.
But discovering and living in God’s economy can change everything!
Chuck Bentley walks you through 9 brief lessons that explain how 3 principles: Lordship, Stewardship and Generosity working in synergy impact every area of your life.
When you practice these principles, you will see changes in your marriage and relationships, in your career or studies, in your prayer life and church involvement In this unique message, you’ll learn:
• How we engage in man’s economy without even realizing it
• The flaws in man’s economy
• How lordship, stewardship, and generosity interrelate
• The view from heaven of our global financial crisis
• Where your financial health and your spiritual health intersect
• What makes man’s economy “unfair”More info’
Or Look at
Face the Fear. Attack the Debt. Be Free.
If you think about it, the cover of this package could illustrate both scenarios – a life vulnerable to a mounting flood of debt, or a life rising above it toward a stronger financial position. Which best describes your current situation?
There’s no denying that debt takes a toll on us financially, emotionally, relationally, and spiritually. That’s why this study is so crucial! In less than two hours, the Eliminating Debt video study will help you create a plan to attack your debt and be free from the dangers of debt dependence.
Main topics covered:
- Five reasons why people dive too deep into debt
- Steady, practical ways to eliminating debt
- How to address special issues like credit scores, dealing with creditors, and bankruptcy
Or Look at
Did you know there are over 2,350 verses in the Bible about money? Did you know that nearly half of Jesus’ parables are about possessions?
The Bible is packed with wise counsel about your financial life. In fact, Jesus had more to say about money than about heaven and hell combined.
Co-developed with Purpose Driven Ministries and Pastor Rick Warren, this seven-week, video-based, small group study, provides another option for studying biblical financial management in a personal or small group setting.
- The Big Picture by Rick Warren
- Dedicate It All to God by Chip Ingram
- Plan Your Spending by Ron Blue
- Giving as an Act of Worship by Chip Ingram
- Saving and Investing by Ron Blue
- God’s Solution to Debt by Howard Dayton
- Enjoy What God Has Given You by Chuck Bentley