Live Sunday Services
We are delighted to be able to worship together again at the Vine church building. You no longer need to book into a service beforehand. You can now show up on the Sunday, register your details when you arrive and choose a seat. Please note the important information below.
“On 9 August all of Scotland moved beyond Level 0 of the COVID-19 levels system.”
Moving beyond Level 0 does not signal the end of the pandemic. Although many legal restrictions will be lifted, and many people are now fully vaccinated, it is still possible for the virus to spread between people. It will continue to be important for everyone to remain cautious and follow guidance on precautionary measures.
Mandatory Precautionary Measures
Wear a face covering. By law, face coverings must continue to be worn in most indoor public places unless you are exempt for specific circumstances. Please note babies, toddlers and all other children and young people under 12 years old are exempt from wearing a face covering.
Self-isolate immediately if you get symptoms. Everyone must continue to follow Test and Protect rules and guidance which means you must stay at home if you have symptoms or test positive for COVID-19, even if you have received two doses of the COVID-19 vaccination.
Advisory precautionary measures
Good hand hygiene and surface cleaning. Please continue to sanitise your hands as you enter the building and regularly throughout your stay. We will ensure regular surface cleaning of commonly touched places.
Continued promotion of good ventilation. We will continue to follow guidance for good ventilation and ensure doors are open during a Sunday service meeting to improve ventilation.
Keep Your Distance Where You Can
“Although the law has changed, it is important people keep thinking about how the virus can be transmitted. We would encourage people and businesses to think about how best to use the space available.
Take extra precautions when in crowds or large groups. When meeting in groups, everyone should try to keep distance from others that are not in their social group. Everyone should be encouraged to:
- avoid crowded spaces
- try to stay a reasonable distance from others where possible”
“While social distancing is no longer a legal requirement, it is sensible and caring to be considerate and respectful of others and to keep your distance. As a result of this we will continue to:
- Keep a one way system for entering and leaving the building
- Encourage people not to hug or shake hands
- We will keep a 1m distance between chairs
Test and Protect and self-isolation
Everyone must continue to follow Test and Protect rules and guidance which means you must stay at home if you have symptoms or test positive for COVID-19, even if you have received two doses of the COVID-19 vaccination. We will collect your contact details using a QR code you can scan on your phone when you enter the building. We will have a lap top set up to assist those who are not able to use QR codes or their phone to register your details. You can book in when you arrive using this link.
Please note we have produced a thorough cleaning schedule for the building . A local cleaning company will provide the professional cleaning to ensure all chairs and contactable surfaces in the main hall, foyer, toilets and café will be sanitised.
You can join us at Vine Church Online by clicking image below
If you would rather you can watch live on our YouTube Channel or join us on Zoom at 10am. If you do not receive Churchsuite emails from the Vine Church with Zoom links and you would like to please email Ronnie Sanderson
The Vine Church is committed to providing a safe place to visit. We have implemented a number of changes as advised by the Scottish government. This is so we can safely welcome you back safely and we are so looking forward to welcoming you back. We have missed you.
For your safety we have
- Provided hand sanitiser stations on arrival and around the conference centre
- Displayed signs at the entrance and throughout our building to clearly communicate safety messages for visitors, staff and volunteers
- Implemented measures such as ‘one-way’ systems and floor markers for your protection
- Limited the number of rooms we use at one time to keep everyone safe
- Restricted the numbers allowed in our toilets at any one time, to assist with social distancing
- Introduced enhanced and more frequent cleaning routines throughout the building
- Provided training for staff on the new procedures we have put in place to keep everyone safe
- Changed the way we provide catering to provide quality food with maximum safety and minimum contact
- Ensured we are fully compliant with Scottish Government “Coronavirus (COVID-19): events sector guidance”
- Ensured all our staff have completed the training course: “COVID-19 Essentials: Infection Prevention and PPE”
Read more about Our Commitment here.
Read our full Coronavirus Action Plan here.