Live Sunday Services
We are delighted to announce that our bookings for our live Sunday Services is now open.
This will allow yourself and us to plan ahead and to arrange seats accordingly.
Please note we have produced a thorough cleaning schedule for the building between services. A local cleaning company will provide the professional cleaning to ensure all chairs and contactable surfaces in the main hall, foyer, toilets and café will be sanitised between services.
Please watch this video for an update of the 2 services this Sunday:
Church Services User Agreement
Once you have watched the video, we are asking every person over 16 to read very carefully the Vine Church Services User Agreement Form.
• Please read the page carefully and then fill in every box, sign and click on submit.
• You only need to sign this once and not every Sunday.
• After clicking submit please scroll to the bottom to see any error messages or a confirmation message.
Booking into a Service
• Once you have completed the Agreement Form you can book into the 9:30am or 11:30am service by clicking on the correct event and date in our events calendar:
• Click on the correct event. When booking remember to select the 9:30am or 11:30am service.
• You must complete a separate booking for each person – each adult and each child. Click on Add additional ticket to book in another person.
• If you have any problems booking in on any of the forms please phone Joyce Cross between 9:15am and 1pm on Tuesday to Thursday on 01383 631001.
Please note booking closes at midnight on Thursdays prior to the Sunday service.
You can join us at Vine Church Online by clicking image below
If you would rather you can watch live on our YouTube Channel or join us on Zoom at 11:30am. If you do not receive Churchsuite emails from the Vine Church with Zoom links and you would like to please email Joyce Cross.
To better understand the safety measures that are in place in the Vine please watch the video below
The Vine Church is committed to providing a safe place to visit. We have implemented a number of changes as advised by the Scottish government. This is so we can safely welcome you back safely and we are so looking forward to welcoming you back. We have missed you.
For your safety we have
- Provided hand sanitiser stations on arrival and around the conference centre
- Limited numbers to keep you safe
- Displayed signs at the entrance and throughout our building to clearly communicate safety messages for visitors, staff and volunteers
- Implemented social distancing measures such as ‘one-way’ systems and floor markers for your protection
- Limited the number of rooms we use at one time to keep everyone safe
- Restricted the numbers allowed in our toilets at any one time, to assist with social distancing
- Introduced enhanced and more frequent cleaning routines throughout the building
- Provided training for staff on the new procedures we have put in place to keep everyone safe
- Changed the way we provide catering to provide quality food with maximum safety and minimum contact
- Ensured we are fully compliant with Scottish Government “Coronavirus (COVID-19): events sector guidance”
- Ensured all our staff have completed (or are working towards completion) on the training course: “COVID-19 Essentials: Infection Prevention and PPE”
Read more about Our Commitment here.
Read our full Coronavirus Action Plan here.