Sunday Zoom Church
We can’t wait for Sunday Zoom Church again. Our first two Zoom church experiences have been amazing and we’ve had great feedback about them.
Please join us this Sunday for Zoom Church:
Aaron Dowds is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Sunday Morning Service Zoom Meeting
Time: Apr 5, 2020 11:00 AM London
To prevent “Zoom bombs” please do not share the link above on social media and only with people you know who want to join us for Zoom church. We will not share the link on social media either. Please see a few instructions about the Zoom call below*
Aaron will be bringing the message on Sunday titled:
Living Unafraid Through Coronavirus
Watch 3 minute promo video below:
How on earth can you live without fear in these troubling times?
We have been told to stay at home to protect the NHS and save lives. For some this is quite a challenge.
Immaculée Ilibagiza was born and raised in a small village in Rwanda, Africa.
On April 6 1994, the Rwandan President’s plane was shot down over the capital city of Kigali. This assassination of the Hutu president sparked months of massacres of Tutsi tribe members throughout the country. Not even small, rural communities like Immaculée’s were spared from the house-by-house slaughtering of men, women and children.
To protect his only daughter from rape and murder, Immaculée’s father told her to run to a local pastor’s house for protection. The pastor quickly sheltered Immaculée and seven other women in a hidden 3 x 4 foot bathroom. For the next 91 days, Immaculée and the other women huddled silently in this small room, while the genocide raged outside the home and throughout the country.
This brings our isolation into some perspective. 91 days in isolation in a 3 x 4 foot bathroom with 7 other women while a genocide raged outside! And yet Immaculée was able to teach herself English inside that bathroom to prepare herself to find a job with the U.N. when she got out.
This incredible woman will inspire us in this message on Sunday.
In this message we will also discover 4 key lessons in order to be able to live unafraid through Coronavirus.
We so look forward to seeing you again for Zoom church on Sunday.
Much love to all,
Aaron and Lynsey
Just to outline a few things when joining the chat :
- If you have not used Zoom before it is really simple. Here are some instructions: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-Joining-a-Meeting
- Aaron and Lynsey will be the host – upon entering the chat, we will mute all microphones after everyone has had the chance to say ‘hello’!
- If you are late in joining, don’t worry about it! Just join in.
- If you have any questions along the way, please just type them in the chat function and I will ask Tim Thomson to respond to any questions in the chat.
- You will be muted during the meeting. Having so many mic’s on all at once can cause a lot of noise interference so please don’t unmute yourself unless asked.