Synergie Youth Group User Agreement Form
When attending the Synergie Youth I agree my child will follow the following as detailed more fully in our Coronavirus Action Plan.
Entry to the building. I will ensure they I do not enter the building if the answer to any of the following questions is YES:
- Do you have a new or continuous cough?
- Do you have a high temperature? (“A high temperature is feeling hot to the touch on your chest or back (you don’t need to measure your temperature). You may feel warm, cold or shivery.” )
- Do you currently have a loss of taste or smell?
- Have you been in contact with someone with the above symptoms and been asked to self-isolate or been in contact with a confirmed case or Coronavirus
2. I will ensure they follow hygiene measures as detailed below to help prevent spread of Coronavirus:
- Perform hand hygiene regularly using soap and water or alcohol based hand rub particularly before and after eating.
Washing hands with liquid soap and warm water
Hand hygiene using Alcohol Based Hand Rub (ABHR)
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid direct contact with people that have a respiratory illness wherever possible.
- Avoid using personal items (e.g. mobile phone) of people that have a respiratory illness wherever possible. Cover the nose and mouth with a disposable tissue when sneezing, coughing, wiping and blowing the nose. Dispose of all used tissues promptly into a waste bin. If you don’t have any tissues available, cough and sneeze into the crook of the elbow. Wash hands at the first opportunity.
3. I will follow the one-way system in place at the Vine Church and I will follow the guidelines for use of toilets
4. I will ensure they keep 2m social distancing at all times within the Vine Church building. Before and after the service I will not gather in groups in corridors/rooms/foyer for discussion but will leave the premises straight after the service.
Young people aged 12 plus must continue to physically distance. All youth work leaders must physically distance from all children and young people and from each other/other adults.
5. If someone develops Coronavirus symptoms I will respond quickly and I will inform the Synergie Youth leaders Zara or Steven Paton.
6. I will ensure I wear a Face Covering at all times within the Vine Church building. I will follow the advice given on Face Coverings*:
- wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water for 20 seconds or use hand sanitiser before putting a face covering on, and after removing it
- it should cover your nose and mouth
- when wearing a face covering, avoid touching your face or face covering, as you could contaminate them with germs from your hands
- change your face covering if it becomes damp or if you’ve touched it
- continue to wash your hands regularly
- change and wash your face covering daily
- if the material is washable, wash in line with manufacturer’s instructions. If it’s not washable, dispose of it carefully in your usual waste
- practice social distancing wherever possible
8. I have assessed my own health risk and am fully satisfied that it is safe for me to attend the Synergie Youth group.
If I have a health condition that means I am likely to require First Aid (such as I am prone to seizures or panic attacks for example) then we would ask you to attend our services online and not in person at this time to keep yourself and others safe.
9. I will ensure my child registers their attendance at all Meetings for Test and Protect.
Here’s a copy of our Test and Protect Collection of Personal Data – Privacy Notice
In line with other public indoor spaces, from 8 August face coverings must be worn within places of worship. For these purposes, a face shield is not considered to be a face covering.
Worshippers must wear a face covering at all times while they are within the place of worship.
Where essential to the act of worship, briefly removing a face covering to consume food or drink is permissible.
Other exemptions to the wearing of a face covering, including for health reasons, can be found in the guidance on the use of face coverings.
The wearing of face coverings must not be used as an alternative to other precautions including physical distancing, hand washing and respiratory hygiene.